Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hoohoo!

Ohai! So, today I was in the mood to shop, and two awesome events just recently opened up so yay! I'm loving everything I got today and doubt I'll take it off till tomorrow! (I change a lot :x)


Anywho, tonight I flipped out because it was 1am twice o.o Then I remembered the clocks  went back, *Facepalms*

So let me just say, woodland has a TON of cute things this round, including this adorableeee sweater and skirt from vicarious youth, and little fall bag from bamse. Both are gatchas (Obvi) soo theres a ton of different looks you can get!


Hello beautiful opened up, finally, as well! They have so many cool things to buy all for making your toddleedoo the cutest! When I saw the ad for this skin and shape and eyes from little nerds I just had to have it. I sort of an obsession with their skins (Don't judge) I love how they make you actually look young and toddler-ish, its great! So I'll post a few more pics below, showing off this gorgeous outfit skin and shape! If you like this skin and shape you better hurry to get it, only 45 will be sold and when I was there it was down to 37 so gogogo!


                                                                   
   Welp, that is all for this post, I guess! Beds calling my nameeee! Night people who might read this! Here's the slurls!

Hello Beautiful: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/HullaBaloo/192/57/27

Woodlands Gatcha: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Woodland%20Treasures/60/196/21

What I'm wearingggg!~
Skin: Little Nerds- Hello Beautiful Toddledoo skin {Limited}
Shape: Little Nerds- Hello Beautiful Toddleedoo shape {Limited}
Eyes: Little Nerds- Tan- Doll eyes {Limited}
Outfit: {V*Y} Thanksgiving sweater/skirt-Pilgrim owl (B)
Bag: :BAMSE: FALL bag - Grey
Shoes: Fieracita- Ballet flats in space
Hair: Love soul- *148* White blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment