Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Throwing pie~

Hai guys! Sooo Justone50 opened up and I just can't with all the adorbleness going on there. Its a jail themed month so all you trouble makers, this is the place to go! If you've watched orange is the new black, you will LOVE these supah cute awesome sweaters from Lil Smarty pants. This one I just had to have it says "I threw my pie for you'' Who doesn't love crazy eyes lines in the show? Seriously, I needed this in my life! *-*


There is also a ton of other cuteness there so you should deff check it outtt! Its amazing! I'll post the slurl below and what all I'm wearing!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Harrington%20Greens/95/51/738

Seriously gooo check it out!



What I'm wearinggg!!~
Shape, skin & Eyes: Little Nerds- Hello beautiful {LIMITED}
Hair: Love soul *148* White blonde
Hands: Toddleedoo Hand pose Baby
Teeth: PXL Open mouth pro-Baby extension
Sweater: {LSP} I threw my pie-Baby
Pants: [LBM] Striped pants-Baby (Past gatcha)

No comments:

Post a Comment