Friday, October 31, 2014

November is coming!






So I TOTALLY forgot to do a Halloween post, like who does that?? Anywhooo, November is coming and that means Thanksgiving, and thennn christmas! YAY! &&& Super cute new outfits from Enchanted Bowtique, say what? *-*  
Nanana Batman! 
Can I just express my love for minions?? 





Black widow! 
How cute??  


Captain America!
The cuteness is killing me! ;_; 



So with my love for minions, you could have guessed how excited I was for these to released right?? 
Guess what! 
Every week, at enchanted bowtique 3 new minion outfits will be released! All your favorite superheros and minions combined!! Super minions!!  How cool is that?? So make sure to pop in the store and get your very own! 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FloMaramia/34/205/3001



What I'm wearing!~ 
~Outfits: Enchanted Bowtique- Super minion serious, Batman, Black widow and captain america! 
~ Hair: Truth-Lala 
~Skin: Mother goose-Dabi01
~Eyes: LD-Baby Eye Aqua
~Body: Toddleedoo Babygirl 
~Teeeth: [PXL] Openmouth PRO &Baby teeth extension
~Accessories: (Yummy) Princess ring-Past gatcha, [tea.s] Princess monogram necklace A- Past gatcha, Friends heart necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment