Monday, November 10, 2014

Pokemon~

So today, my awesome friend rose, owner of Enchanted  Bouwtique sent me over some awwdorable gatcha items coming up in the November Netherlands event! This round has a lot of cute things coming up so I'd be sure to check it out! I'll post pictures of all these awesome onsies below!!

Also don't forget to hop down to Enchanted Bouwtiques main store and have a look around, a lot of really cute stuff and even some machines for you gatcha lovers!!

~Slurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FloMaramia/34/205/3001










                                                Arnt they adorable?!  :D


~What I'm wearing!
Skin, Shape & eyes: [Little nerds] Hello Beautiful {Limited} Only 45 to be sold, not sure if theirs any more left down at Hello Beautiful!
Hair: Beans-Magika Hud 1
Freckles: Pink Acid Neutral Beauty freckles- Dark red
Cheek sparkles and Natural lashes- *Oh Daises*
Hands: Toddleedoo Hand pose baby



No comments:

Post a Comment