Monday, October 20, 2014

Pumpkin Patch! ≧◡≦



Hai party people! So my first blog entry was just a intro, of who I was and all that good stuff. I plan on blogging of my everyday sl, and all the mischief I can get into. >:D But for this post I got this super awesome opportunity to blog for some of my closest friends store! If you can't see it that well the shirt says ''Cutest pumpkin in the patch'' I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it! SO CUTE. So, I guess I'm a pumpkin now! \o/ I met the owners of this store through my amazing soro, Wylde and Rose and they've taught me a ton. Rose is super duper talented with making clothes so you should deff go check her store out!! Enchanted bowtique, I'll put the slurl below! 

Enchanted Bowtique; http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FloMaramia/34/205/3001 

Gilmore Farms: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Serendipity/82/177/30

                           GO GO GO! 

~Where I'm at? An amazing sim called gilmore farms, they have pumpkins, bobbing for apples, Cute little baby chickens, for free! Coffee, tonsa animals, and you can even rez out poses for pictures! 

~What I'm wearing? 
-Vivenne outfit- Enchanted bowtique
-Hair- Truth Lala
-Skin-Mother goose's Dabi
-Teethers- Open mouth pro, baby Teeth extension pack. 
-Eyes- Baby Aqua- LD
-Freckles-Pink Acid, natural beauty freckles-Dark red
-Accessories: (Yummy) Princess ring, Princess monogram necklaces [Tea.s] <- Both past gatchas,
LMB-Nose bandage, (Comes with the booboo set from there, cuteness!), <:*BoOgErS*:> Snotty boogers, available at trunk or treat, for free! 

No comments:

Post a Comment