Monday, October 20, 2014

d-d the leprechauns did it!

 

Ohaider! My names Adalia Hazel Aloix, but I don't hear that name much unless I'm in trouble...So most people just call me Ada! I'm two years old, and I've always loved the idea of blogging, so TADA here it is! I don't have the best graphics or pic taking skills butttt...who cares. :p its for fun! 
I go to HKE which I lurve, its a lot of fun and I got some of my best buddies there with me, so it makes it 10 million times better! I have an AMAZING family, I love sooo much. I've known em for quite sometime now and I couldn't imagine never knowing them. I also have two sissers that our my triplets! *GASPS* I also got some of the best friends in the world, speaking of one, her names trilly, and she got me into this! So a special big thank you too her, for helping me set up this blog and make it all pretty! I have a lot of interests, I'm in the process of learning how to make TD clothes, and hopefully open a store someday with mah buddy, So I'm really look forward to that. I've been looking into pose making too, but that sounds supah dupah confusing....O.o So gonna try one thing at a time, lol. All in all I just love hanging out with my friends and family and laughing and being silly! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\o/~~~~*Insert nahm sounds*~~~~^~~~^~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~                                       


So I guess I should explain the meaning behind this pic. Welp, I missed my parents so much I wanted to leave em a gift for when they woke up! *Points to the wall* 
I also go by the name supah baby, whats a supah baby? A baby who doesn't gotta wear clothes, or take baths! Mama and daddy don't like it much cause they say I stink, so my big sissy Ara makes me take baths. :c But its okay cause I just get all dirty all over again. Its getting late soooo I'm off to bed now, bai! 

No comments:

Post a Comment